How to Make Chicken Breasts With Stuffing
Chicken fillet is a valuable dietary product that can be cooked in hundreds of ways. And today, Cook It has prepared two easy and delicious recipes for making chicken breasts with stuffing.
You’ll need some basic ingredients, about an hour of time, and a hearty, low-calorie second course is ready! These recipes will be an excellent choice for both casual and festive meals.
Baked Chicken Breasts With Bell Pepper
- 2 chicken fillets;
- 2 bell peppers;
- 3 ½ oz (100 g) sour cream;
- 2 tbsp ketchup;
- salt to taste, ground black pepper to taste.
- Rinse the chicken breasts and remove any excess skin. Pat dry and make deep diagonal incisions in each breast every ¾ inch.
- Rinse the peppers, peel them and cut into long strips. Place a piece of pepper into each incision.
- Mix ketchup, sour cream, salt, and pepper. Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish greased with vegetable oil, and rub the breasts with the prepared sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F. Bake the chicken breasts for 40–45 minutes in total, but cover the top of the baking dish with foil for the first 20-30 minutes.
Chicken Breasts in Apple Broth
- 2 chicken breasts;
- 1 apple;
- 1 onion;
- 3 tbsp milk;
- 3 tbsp tomato paste;
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger;
- 2 potatoes;
- 4 cloves garlic;
- 2 tbsp soy sauce;
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil;
- ground black pepper to taste;
- chili pepper to taste.
- Make lateral incisions in the chicken breasts. Place the meat in a container, season with salt and pepper, add milk and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Mix the tomato paste with ginger and chopped chili pepper, soy sauce, and garlic. Add salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- Place the chicken breasts on a pan greased with oil, and put slices of peeled apple into the incisions. Rub generously with sauce. Pour in a little water, and bring to a boil. Lay the coarsely chopped potatoes and onions on a pan. Stew until tender.
Prepare delicious and juicy chicken breasts with stuffing and enjoy your meal!