Juicy Chicken Breast Recipes
Chicken is a versatile food that is used everywhere except perhaps for desserts. There are an infinite number of juicy chicken breast recipes, created by homecooks from around the world. After all, such a tender poultry is difficult not to love.
Today we are going to share with you two interesting recipes of chicken fillet. Spicy and juicy dishes with Eastern flavor profile have already won our editorial staff. You should try them too!
Chicken Roll in Orange Marinade
- 1 orange
- 3 chicken fillets
- 1 ½ tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 oz (80 g) Hochland cheese
- 8 strips of bacon
- a pinch of salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- Cut the orange in half, remove the pulp with a spoon. Squeeze juice out of it through a strainer. Mix it in a saucepan with a pinch of salt, honey and paprika. Bring this mixture to a boil while stirring.
- Make an incision in the fillet, open it like a book. Cover the fillet with plastic wrap, roll out with a rolling pin. Repeat the process with every filet.
- Lay the chicken fillets in a rectangle on a lined with plastic wrap cutting board. Grease the meat with orange sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the thin slices of ham evenly as the first layer, then the Hochland cheese. An inch away from the edge put a wooden spoon with a thin handle on top of the cheese.
- Roll the rectangle into a roll. String the orange peel from both sides on a spoon, move it closer to the roll. Wrap the chicken from back and front with bacon, secure it with toothpicks.
- Cook in the oven preheated to 375 °F (190 °C) for 45–50 minutes. Serve to the table slightly cooled and cut into circles.
Sweet and Sour Chicken Breast
- ½ cup (100 g) soy sauce
- ½ cup orange juice
- 2 chicken fillets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp dry ginger
- 1 tsp honey
- In one bowl, mix soy sauce with orange juice, oil, ginger and honey. Cut chicken breasts into medium-sized pieces. Marinate them in the sauce.
- Fry the chicken in hot oil. It is better to use a grill pan. Fry sesame seeds in a dry frying pan. Bring the soy-orange sauce to a boil.
- When it thickens a bit, put chicken fillet in the sauce. Mix. Put the chicken on a serving plate, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Which of these juicy chicken breast recipes did you usually make? Share your experience with us, and don’t forget to save these recipes. They will definitely come in handy!