5 Steps to Perfectly Poached Eggs
A poached egg is an ideal dish for those who watch their figure, but cannot live without eggs. Many people don’t like boiled eggs, and it can be annoyingly difficult to peel them. There is no such problem with poached eggs.
How to Cook Poached Eggs
If you have chosen this way of cooking eggs, but you are not sure how to go about it, we are here to help: there are several essential requirements to make this dish well. Today we will reveal to you the main secrets of perfect poached eggs!
- 4 eggs
- 70 fl oz (2 l) water
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- Pour water into a saucepan, add salt and vinegar. Bring water to a boil.
- As soon as you see that the water begins to boil, immediately reduce the heat to a minimum. Water should be bubble-free.
- Gently break an egg into a ladle or small mug. Put the ladle in boiling water and slowly pour the egg out. Repeat this with all the eggs, making sure they do not touch each other.
- Boil eggs for 1 minute. If you see them sticking to the bottom of the pan, carefully separate them from the pan floor with a silicone spatula.
- After 60 seconds, remove the eggs with a slotted spoon and place them in ice water. Poached eggs are ready. Enjoy your meal!
Now you know how to cook poached eggs with vinegar. They are an ideal breakfast for children because their preparation does not require a drop of oil.
Everyone knows about the benefits of eggs, but do you know about the possible health harm? Eggs are highly allergenic and can increase the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
However, moderate consumption of eggs can help lose weight. The most important thing is to find the right combination of products!