24 Construction Fails That’ll Leave You With So Many Questions
Since people stopped living in caves, architecture and engineering have become occupations of utmost value. After all, everybody needs a place to live. That said, being an architect isn’t easy and takes a lot of education and skill. It is one thing to know how to draw a pretty house, and another to understand every aspect of its building process. Some architects leave their mark on the world by creating architecturally significant projects, whereas others entertain us with construction fails.
It is super important to do your research before hiring a construction company to do a job. Here are 24 reasons why.
- Apparently, they understood the term floating floor quite literally.
- It will surely take more than plaster to repair this mess.
- When the remedy is actually worse than the disease.
- Probably one of the strangest staircase designs you are ever likely to come across.
- When you’re on your way to work but have forgotten your prescription glasses at home.
- We hope that this valve is not for an emergency.
- A very original solution, although not very aesthetic.
- Typically, it is necessary to remove barriers, not build new obstacles.
- In case you always dreamed of having a beautiful balcony.
- A completely useless balcony. Who wouldn’t want one one of these?
- What could you possibly plug into this socket, eh?
- It is always nice to sit down and contemplate the sea. If you can, that is.
- If you had to choose, would you choose a drain or air conditioning?
- Some very minor light disturbance, you’ll hardly notice a thing!
- The most useless, nonsensical staircase you’ve probably ever seen.
- Let’s hope nobody gets confused and takes the wrong exit.
- If you’re a perfectionist, look away from this now!
- Wouldn’t it be easier to simply remove that knob?
- Stairs that go nowhere to confuse you. Where do they go? You don’t know!
- When keen amateurs do the job of a professional.
- When you hire people to build a house, and end up with this.
- This is one seriously well-ventilated apartment, is it not?
- The intentions were good. You can’t say the same thing about the result.
- It seems that closing this window will prove quite a difficult job.
Which of these construction fails you find the funniest? Tell us in the comments.
8 Comments Hide Comments
890765 129417Your writing is fine and gives food for thought. I hope that Ill have far more time to read your articles . Regards. I wish you that you frequently publish new texts and invite you to greet me 20693
182153 532363Directories such given that the Yellow Websites need not list them, so unlisted numbers strength sometimes be alive far more harm than financial assistance. 937171
238701 532283Some truly quality blog posts on this web website , saved to my bookmarks . 451764
838527 966157It is onerous to search out knowledgeable individuals on this subject, nonetheless you sound like you already know what youre talking about! Thanks 702127
684496 340934Nothing better than Bing discovering us a very good site related to what I was searching for. 861734
404148 70761My brother suggested I would possibly like this blog. He was once entirely appropriate. This submit really created my day. You cant believe just how so much time I had spent for this details! Thank you! 316303
154187 20411Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to check it out. Im surely loving the info. Im book-marking and will likely be tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding blog and amazing style and style. 991094