Facts About Cats: Why Do They Like to Sleep in Your Bed?
If you have a cat, you probably know a lot of facts about them, the most important of which is how much joy they bring. Yes, cats can be very dramatic and selfish, and cause trouble out of spite, but how hard they work to make you forgive them!
Cats are exceptional conversationalists. Whenever you need to pour your heart out to someone, you can invite your furry friend into your lap and share your worries to ease your mind.
Cook It has prepared ten good reasons for you to get a kitten if you don’t already have one.© DepositPhotos
Facts About Cats
- Cats can have a positive impact on your mental health. A purring cat reduces stress and feelings of tension and anxiety. © DepositPhotos
- You will always have a reliable support system. During tough times, cats will help to cope with strong emotions such as sadness, anger, and grief. © DepositPhotos
- Your personal life will improve. People tend to trust those with cats more. © DepositPhotos
- You will become smarter. Communicating with such a complex creature as a cat increases intelligence and helps establish connections with other people. © DepositPhotos
- You will make fewer doctors’ appointments. After all, cats have healing powers. There is even a field of medicine called feline therapy that studies the effect of the fluffy healers on the human body. © DepositPhotos
- You will make a great friend. More recently, scientists have found that having a cat is somewhat comparable to living with a significant other. Cats have a lot of love to give. © DepositPhotos
- You will have an opportunity to demonstrate your kindness and loyalty. Cats know who to trust, and prefer only decent people. © DepositPhotos
- Your sleep will improve. The fact is that people rest more effectively when a cat sleeps next to them. © DepositPhotos
- Your children will not be inclined to allergy. Surprisingly, cats strengthen the immune system of young children and prevent them from developing allergic reactions and asthma. © DepositPhotos
- A cat can protect you. There are many stories about cats detecting fire or gas leak, making noises, and thus saving their owners. © DepositPhotos
If, after reading these facts about cats, you’re still not convinced, we should also mention that they like to catch all sorts of small rodents that terrify homemakers. Even if there aren’t any in your living space, furry friends can always occupy themselves with catching moths, flies, bugs.
To benefit their owner, cats must always feel safe and comfortable at home. You must take good care of your pet, look after them, and treat them affectionately. In return, they will give you all the love they are capable of, which is a lot.