Fun Brain Teasers
Training logical thinking is great for your brain. In this article, we’ve picked a few fun brain teasers for you to solve. Are you ready?
Fun Brain Teasers
Let’s be honest, our editors couldn’t solve these problems right away. And that is why we decided to share the following interesting brain teasers with you. Look at the pictures and try to find out the answers.
Below you’ll find several pictures. In the end, there will be the answers. However, don’t give up early, be honest, and be patient. Good luck!
Who Is the Liar?
The guy returned to the campsite after snowboarding in the mountains. He decided to check his belongings and suddenly noticed that a significant part of the food supplies went missing. He asked his friends if they had seen the bag. One girl answered that she skated all day and did not notice anything unusual. And the second girl said that she spent the whole day by the campfire, drinking the same beverage. The young man smiled: he knew which of the girls lied to him. But how?
Which One Is Pregnant?
In this picture, there are three girls. Try to determine which one is pregnant. Be attentive!
How Many Matches Are in the Picture?
Which is more convenient to use – matches or a lighter? Everyone has their own answer to this question. In this picture, someone has scattered matches: count their exact number. The result will be available at the end of the article.
How Did the Policeman Know the Man Lied to Him?
The man called the police on January 1 and reported the theft. He said that someone had stolen his belongings while he was celebrating New Year at the neighbors’. He also said that the party was amazing and the Christmas tree lights were the brightest in his life. The man suspects his neighbor, who threw a party. When the policeman came to her house, he immediately realized that the man had lied to him. How did he find out?
Connect the Dots in the Picture
How much time has passed since we learned geometry at school… However, we will never forget the “parallel lines never meet” rule. We suggest you refresh your school knowledge a little. In this picture, you need to connect the dots using just three straight lines. Can you?
Below you will find the answers to the test. Do not be discouraged if you failed to solve these seemingly simple problems the first time.
- How did the young man guess who lied to him? It was a girl with the glass in her hands. The ice cubes in her glass would have melted long ago if she had sat and drank the beverage all day by the fire.
- Correct answer: the girl with untied shoelaces. Since she is pregnant, it is difficult for her to reach for her sneakers to tie the laces.
- How many matches are in the picture? If you look closely, you will find only 8 matches in the picture.
- How did the policeman know the man lied to him? This becomes obvious when you look at the tree lights. Two light bulbs are missing. So it could not shine as brightly as the man said.
- To connect the dots correctly, you need to draw a triangle, as in the picture.
Were these brain teasers difficult? Write in the comment section which one you liked the most.