11 Household Tricks to Make Your Life Easier
Ideas, know-hows, and household tricks that can make our lives significantly easier seem very obvious when we first hear them. Sometimes, it is actually a bit annoying that someone else came up with them!
Cook It urges you to look at all the little things that are right under your nose, from a different perspective, and try using them for other purposes.
11 Brilliant Tricks That Can Ease Household Chores
- For the purpose of hygiene and to prevent the spread of unpleasant odors in the bathroom, pour some scented all-purpose detergent into the toilet brush holder.
- No one else will stumble on the garden hose if you put it in a deep basin or something similar.
- Blackened cutlery will sparkle again if you treat it with lemon juice and let it sit for a while. After that, rinse it with clean water and wipe dry.
- Place a marshmallow in a container with sugar to avoid it forming lumps.
- Hardware stores sell small plastic hooks with a self-adhesive reverse side. Buy a couple of those and attach them to both sides of the garbage bin: the bag will no longer fall to the bottom!
- Thus, not one, but two bowls of food will fit in the microwave.
- This trick will help to mark the place for a nail on the wall precisely.
- From time to time, even a dishwasher needs cleaning. Place a container filled with vinegar on the top shelf of an empty dishwasher. Start the usual cycle, and after its completion, remove the container with vinegar. Then, pour a glass of baking soda into the detergent compartment and start a new cycle. Your kitchen assistant will be like new again!
- To prevent the shoe mat from sliding, apply silicone glue to its back and wait until it dries.
- To prevent drawers from slamming, do as shown in the photo.
- Table vinegar, in combination with a dishwashing detergent, can clean virtually any dirty surface in the house!
These little household tricks will help clean up, refresh the interior, and fast-track the process of carrying out daily domestic chores. Are there any know-how you’ve been using for a while or any you’ve never heard of before? Comment down below!