Pork Tenderloin With Apples
Baked pork tenderloin with apples and lard in the oven can be a jewel on any festive table.
Apples and wine add a unique flavor to the meat, and lard makes it even more tender and juicy. A simple, quick to prepare, but very presentable dish!
Baked Pork Tenderloin With Apples
- 2 lb (900 g) pork tenderloin
- 1 green apple
- lard to taste
- 4 ¾ tbsp dry white wine
- 1 tbsp black peppercorns
- salt to taste
- olive oil to taste
- Make several deep against-the-grain cuts in a piece of pork.
- Cut the apple into thin slices, and lard into thin strips.
- Stuff each cut with a piece of lard and a slice of apple.
- Seal the tenderloin with bamboo skewers.
- Put the meat in a baking dish. Sprinkle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Put in a preheated to 400 °F (200 °C) oven for 45 minutes.
- After the time has passed, pour the meat with wine and bake for another 15–20 minutes in the oven bag or in tin foil.
- Take out the meat from the oven, remove the skewers and serve with a side dish.
- Pork tenderloin with apples and lard is ready. Bon Appetit!
Try cooking this delicious dish and share your experience with us in the comments. You will definitely appreciate it!