To arrange romantic breakfasts, the ones in love do not have to wait for a special occasion. The editors of Cook It are happy to help you surprise your significant other!
Nothing difficult: just wake up half an hour earlier to cook something vibrant and exquisite. We offer three original treats that your partner will definitely remember. Make one of these recipes or all at once!
Romantic Breakfasts Ideas
- 2 ¾ cups (340 g) flour
- ¾ tbsp baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 7 ½ fl oz (220 ml) milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- various food colorings
- Sift the flour with baking powder into a large bowl, add salt and sugar. Make an indentation in the center, pour in the milk, add the egg and melted butter. Stir until smooth.
- Divide the dough into 2 or 3 parts (by the number of food colorings). Add the required amount of coloring to achieve the desired shade of color.
- Pour the batter into pastry bags or ketchup bottles. Draw a lace heart in a well-heated non-stick frying pan.
- Serve the crepes with honey or jam.
Ingredients for 2 Servings:
- 3 tsp ground coffee
- 6 ¾ fl oz (200 ml) water
- 6 ¾ fl oz (200 ml) milk
- cinnamon to taste
- marshmallows to taste
- cocoa powder to taste
- honey to taste
- Make coffee, boil milk separately.
- At the bottom of a tall glass, pour a little honey, pour 3 ⅓ fl oz of the coffee and 3 ⅓ fl oz of the milk. Place marshmallows on top, sprinkle with cinnamon and cocoa.
- 2 ½ cups (320 g) flour
- 6 ¾ fl oz (200 ml) water
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- ⅓ oz (10 g) basil
- ½ tsp pepper blend
- 7 oz (200 g) mozzarella
- 3 ½ oz (100 g) cherry tomatoes
- 3 ½ oz (100 g) smoked sausage
- Crust. Sift the flour, add salt. Make an indentation in the center, pour in boiling water and immediately knead the dough. Add the eggs and olive oil. Knead the dough until it stops sticking to your hands.
- Sauce. Combine the tomato paste with basil and pepper blend. Mix. If there is no fresh basil, use dried one.
- Toppings. Slice the mozzarella, cherry tomatoes and sausage.
- Roll out the dough. Using the bottom of a heart springform pan, make a heart-shaped layer of dough. Place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Grease the dough with sauce, add the toppings.
- Bake the pizza for 15–20 minutes. at 350 °F (180 °C).
Surprise your partner with these delicious meals. Bon appetit!
37 Comments Hide Comments
Hi! I just wish to give you a big thumbs up for the
excellent info you’ve got here on this post. I’ll be returning to your blog for more soon.
This design is spectacular! You definitely know how to keep a reader amused.
Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved
to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Wonderful job.
I really loved what you had to say, and more than that,
how you presented it. Too cool!