Stuffed Bread Recipes
It is hard to imagine how many centuries this food has survived while remaining a “centerpiece” on our tables. Not a single breakfast, lunch, dinner or a holiday feast is held without it. Of course, we are talking about bread. We would like to show you 3 stuffed bread recipes.
Everyone is used to making sandwiches from bread or serving it as an addition to dishes. But today we decided to experiment a little and make 3 options of a really hearty main course from a regular loaf!
3 Stuffed Bread Recipes
Bread With Meat and Cheese
For the recipe you will need:
- 1 round loaf white bread
- 12 oz (340 g) ground beef
- 1 tsp salt
- 10 thin slices hard cheese
- 10 thin slices mozzarella
- 1 tsp ground garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground green onion
- 7 fried bacon slices
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 ½ oz (100 g) fried mushrooms with onions
- 10 spinach leaves
- 1 sliced tomato
- Mix stuffing with salt, pepper, ground garlic and dried onions. Mix thoroughly with your hands. Divide the ground meat into 2 parts, form patties and place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Bake for 15 minutes at 350 °F (180 °C).
- Cut off the thin top of the bread, then remove the soft part with your fingers. Lay out a layer of 2 types of cheese. Then put one beef patty. Then again a layer of cheese.
- Put a layer of bacon, then mushrooms fried with onions. Tamp down. Put the spinach leaves, then a layer of tomato, then a layer of cheese again.
- Place a second meat patty on top and cover the top of the bread. Wrap it in foil and put it under a press of a wooden board and a pot full of water for half an hour.
- Remove the foil, lay the bread on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes at 350 °F (180 °C).
Rye Bread With Sour Cream and Cheese Sauce
For the recipe you will need:
- 1 round loaf rye bread
- 3 ½ oz (100 g) diced bacon
- 1 sliced red onion
- 10 ½ oz (300 g) sour cream
- 7 oz (200 g) grated hard cheese
- butter to taste
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Fry bacon with onions. Transfer to a separate bowl, season with salt and pepper. Add sour cream and mix.
- Cut the thin top of the bread, then remove the soft part with your fingers. Put the stuffing inside. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Grease the top of the bread with butter from the inside. Cut it into small pieces.
- Place the bread and sliced top pieces on a baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes at 475 °F (250 °C). Take out from the oven and serve immediately.
Bread With Mozzarella and Sausage
For the recipe you will need:
- 1 round loaf butter white bread
- tomato paste to taste
- 10–12 slices mozzarella
- 20–22 slices salami or pepperoni
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 ½ oz (100 g) diced cooked sausage
- ½ chopped green pepper
- 1 cup (100 g) grated hard cheese
- basil leaves to taste
- Cut the thin top of bread, then remove the soft part with your fingers. Grease the bottom with tomato paste.
- Lay out a layer of mozzarella, then a layer of sausage, onion and basil.
- Place cooked sausage and green pepper on the basil. Brush with tomato paste. Lay out another layer of mozzarella. The last layer is grated cheese. Leave ¼ (20 g) of cheese for the top.
- Cover the bread with the bread lid. Wrap in foil and put under a press of a wooden board and pot of water for half an hour.
- Remove the foil, put the bread on a baking sheet, sprinkle with the rest of the grated cheese. Put a layer of sausage and bake for 30 minutes at 350 °F (180 °C). Serve on lettuce.
These stuffed bread recipes have many different ingredients, however just one piece of such a loaf is enough to satisfy your hunger. If you want to surprise your guests with an unusual main course, stuffed bread with meat or cheese is exactly what you need. Find out more about the cooking process in our video.
85 Comments Hide Comments
678513 104359Hello! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to appear it more than. Im surely enjoying the details. Im book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding weblog and superb style and design. 89376
444127 529863Right after study several of the weblog articles for your internet web site now, and i also genuinely such as your strategy for blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark internet website list and are checking back soon. Pls take a appear at my web page in addition and tell me what you believe. 233541
Dude these articles have been great. Thank you for helping me.
Dear can you please write more on this? Your posts are always helpful to me. Thank you!
I always find your articles very helpful. Thank you!
I really appreciate your help
My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!
514479 510423I truly prize your function , Great post. 465001
This website was… how do you say it? Relevant!!
Finally I’ve found something which helped me. Kudos!
Hey there, You’ve performed an incredible job. I will definitely digg it and individually recommend to my friends. I’m sure they’ll be benefited from this web site.
I like what you guys are up too. Such smart work and reporting! Keep up the superb works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my website 🙂
I have viewed that sensible real estate agents all over the place are Advertising. They are knowing that it’s not only placing a poster in the front yard. It’s really regarding building interactions with these vendors who sooner or later will become purchasers. So, while you give your time and efforts to aiding these traders go it alone – the “Law connected with Reciprocity” kicks in. Good blog post.
whoah this blog is excellent i really like reading your articles. Stay up the good work! You know, many individuals are hunting around for this info, you could help them greatly.