DIY With PVC Pipes: 12 Creative Ideas
Are you a home improvement whizz or a mere enthusiast? In either case, we are sure that you will find this article fascinating! If you happen to be looking for ideas to start a DIY with PVC pipes project using leftover plastic pipes, you have stumbled upon the perfect place.
There are as many options as your imagination allows! Pipes are such a versatile material: with little effort, you can heat the plastic and bend it to give the tube the desired shape. Plus, it is easy to saw and glue. Without further ado, Cook It presents a marvel of a selection for DIY with PVC pipes! We hope you enjoy it and decide to try at least a couple of these ideas!
- Superb idea for a shelf! This project will be easy as pie, even for those who are not too familiar with handling tools. ©
- Why not use the plastic pipes left after renovations as vintage, industrial-style hooks? ©
- Modest yet elegant shelves made using wooden boards and pipe pieces! ©
- A laptop stand — perhaps the best idea ever! ©
- A stylish, one-of-a-kind shoe organizer — doesn’t it look super cool? ©
- You can also store scarves and shawls the same way. ©
- Use pipes to make a clothes dryer rack of any shape and size. ©
- Isn’t this the grandest DIY partition you’ve ever seen? ©
- A side rail is a highly useful thing if the baby sleeps with parents. ©
- Another idea for parents of toddlers: a partition for the little one’s safety. ©
- Plastic pipes will come in handy in the kitchen as well! ©
- Chic frames for mirrors (and paintings) from ordinary plastic pipes! ©
Aren’t PVC pipes marvelous? Share these exciting DIY with PVC pipes ideas with your friends — they will be delighted!
25 Comments Hide Comments
821473 316242Thanks for blogging and i enjoy the blog posting so no public comments.,,,,,,,,,,, 753311
An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers